ABS Turbocompressor HST 20Source: Sulzer Pumps / ABS USA
Stable efficiency with magnetic bearings, compact and cost effective installation, and an optimized process by an intuitive compressor control.
The modern and silent HST turbocompressor features an advanced design with proven magnetic bearing technology and a high-speed motor driven through a built-in frequency converter. ABS turbocompressors are widely used in wastewater treatment plants and other low-pressure industrial processes.
Due to its innovative design, the small-footprint HST turbocompressor has no wearing parts nor lubricants, thus requiring minimal maintenance. The unique drive technology enables optimal operating efficiency with minimized energy consumption. It can operate either as a single compressor or as a group of compressors via a number of interface choices, enabling remote or local control of both flow and pressure over the full operating range.
- High efficiency, guaranteeing optimal life cycle costs
- Low noise: no need for additional soundproofing
- High reliability
- Wear-free, requiring minimal maintenance
- Simple design with integrated components
- Accurate flow measurement
- Vibration-free, ensuring less stress for pipe work
- Pulsation-free air distribution allows finer air bubbles for more efficient aeration
- Fully certified
- Operates alongside all types of conventional blowers
- Numerous possible installation arrangements
- Operates in a variety of environments
- Aeration for treatment of municipal and industrial wastewater
- Industrial applications