WaterWorks™ Bottling SystemsSource: Severn Trent Services
The automatic washer, filler and capper is the heart of the complete UAT Waterworks‘ Turnkey Bottling Concept offered by Severn Trent Services. The machine represents state-of-the-art design, engineering and manufacturing qualities. Designed for the bottled water industry, this is a fully automatic system which will pre-wash, wash, sanitize, rinse, fill, and cap 3, 5 and 6 gallon bottles at speeds up to 3,000 bottles per hour.
Our commitment to providing the finest equipment and service can be seen throughout the system - from the high-quality, heavy-duty stainless steel construction, safety-first design, over-sized tanks and pumps down to the seamless welds used at every juncture.
Click here to download the WaterWorks™ datasheet.
- Cap Rinse System: The system automatically rinses caps with product water before application.
- Pipe Work: All pipe work is concealed within the framework of the system. This streamlined and aesthetically pleasing design ensures pipe safety and reduces overall footprint. All stainless steel piping in the upper section of the washer and filler is sanitary.
- Clean Room: The Clean Room is built right into the system, eliminating the need for additional costly construction. Bottles are filled in an enclosure that features a positive airflow along with a HEPA submicron filter that traps airborne contaminants.
- Cap Hopper and Sorter The Cap Hopper and Sorter are standard equipment in all systems. The Cap Sorter automatically rights the cap for application to the bottle, then feeds it directly to the automatic cap press on chain. Both the cap hopper and the cap sorter are built directly into the clean room.
- Non-Spill Filling Unlike most other systems our fill heads descend into the bottle to eliminate product water overspilling.
- Filler Heads: Unlike most other systems that use plastic, every one of our machines is equipped with stainless steel filler heads for maximum sanitary standards. No threaded fittings used.
- Automatic Stainless Steel Motorized Clean Room Conveyor: Conveyor smoothly and efficiently moves bottles from the filler through the capper and stamper, then out of the machine.
- Automatic Filler Product Water Recovery & Recycling System: Recycles final rinse water to prewash section.
- Automatic Unloader: Unloader takes bottles from the washer and gently places them upright on the conveyor to the filler.