1720E Low Range Process Turbidimeter (Turbidity) and sc100 ControllerSource: Hach Company
Continuously-flowing sample enters the turbidimeter body and flows through a patented bubble removal system, which vents entrained air from the sample stream.
Continuously-flowing sample enters the turbidimeter body and flows through a patented bubble removal system, which vents entrained air from the sample stream. After traveling through the bubble removal system, sample enters the center column of the turbidimeter, rises into the measuring chamber and spills over the weir into the drain port. Turbidity is measured by directing an incandescent light from the sensor head assembly down into the sample in the turbidimeter body. Light scattered at 90° by suspended particles in the sample is detected by the sensor's submerged photocell. The amount of light scattered is proportional to the amount of turbidity in the sample.
1720E Low Range Turbidimeter top features:
- Meets and exceeds USEPA Method 180.1 for measuring turbidity for drinking water compliance
- One controller accepts up to two plug and play sensors giving you two complete turbidimeters
- Sensitive to fine changes in low level turbidity with a built-in bubble removal system
- Built-in datalogger stores up to 6 months of data
- Versatile digital output-MODBUS protocol, LonWorks or wireless IR port
- Two year warranty